Sunday, December 13, 2009

Unquestionable presents: signatures edition



It's almost the end of the year and I've rediscovered my motivation to post. It helps that I'm not as busy/drunk as I have been the past few weeks. Actually that's not entirely true; I'm a little bit drunk right now.


However, behaviour such as this is ENTIRELY APPROPRIATE for the festive season. I may not believe in the birth of Jesus, but I do believe that consuming food and drink in vast quantities is the best way to combat winter. I'm also a great advocate of PRESENTS.


Sadly, these aren't presents for me.


As much as I'd like to find these babies under the tree: they're all destined for homes other than mine. Which makes me awful sad - but all this record selling might someday make J rich. At which point, I'll confess my undying love, he can buy me a house and we'll all live happily ever after. Swings and roundabouts.


If anyone wants any of these...let me know. There's some more coming up, although if they take me as long these ones to getting around to photographing...you'll hear about them sometime in August.



No comments:

Post a Comment