Wednesday, July 29, 2009

All men play on ten



P (28-Jul-2009 21:22): Ok Miss Metal, we're on the coach and we're playing guess the album. Clues: live, possibly Wacken; deathy but not brutal; singer may well be Mr Opeth. Any ideas?

M (28-Jul-2009 21:22): duh, it's bloodbath :)

M (28-Jul-2009 21:31): Was I right? where are you on the coach to? the suspense is killing me.

P (28-Jul-2009 21:35): bloodbath it surely is, don't I have a red face :p You could at least have left it a moment before showing me up, checked MA and such...It's the dreaded 20 hour coach to wacken we're on :D

Do all hard core metal enthusiasts play these kind of games? "Metal Who am I?" is one of our favourites. It's the same as "Who am I?" only it has to involve people from the metal world, obvz.

I spent a long time sat in a tent with Randy Rhoads stuck to my forehead (HA! first time I've ever said that) trying to work out who the hell the dead californian guitarist with significant hair was.




No comments:

Post a Comment