Sunday, October 18, 2009

He's sure it's a chick?


M: Tommy Lee Dating Topless Italian Model Chiara Salvade - :D


J: now, he's sure it's a chick this time? ;)


M: haha :D
have you read the article?
>She told
The Sun: "Tommy Lee has always been my idol, a real sex symbol according with my tastes and I really couldn't believe that I was just talking to him when he added me as a friend. "He told me he was impressed by the photograph I had on my profile and wanted to get to know each other. "He asked where I was from and what my occupation was."
LOOOOOOOL asl? :)


J: i never read it, but that's joke :D
LOL @ ASL :D :D :D


M: i know :)))))) brilliant. i bet she likes him more than he likes her, i reckon he just thinks of her as a cheap fuck.
i heart tommy lee and pamela anderson*, to me it'll always be them two :D



*I had to put in the link - I was afraid people might not see the picture and think I meant Pamela Anderson the philosopher



No comments:

Post a Comment