Monday, October 5, 2009

Time machines are for the pursuit of thrash

(Originally sent 6th march 2008)

M: wish we had nights like that here

J: If we did it'd be full of cunts :) there's a vid on youtube of some dudes dancing to nuclear assault at rock city, i think, from 89. It's pretty cool :)

M: i wish we had a time machine :D*

J: so do i. I'd go and see gg :) :) :)

M: no, thrash! times machines are for the pursuit of thrash!!!
i might get that tattooed somewhere :D

J: I'd rather go back and save el duce. Real man's music

M: nooooooooo its all about thrash

J: You'll be wanting an armless denim jacket next

M: umm no.

*This was before we had even heard of Metal Inquisition** or their time machine. But I'm pretty sure that considering the state of music today, there's a lot of us out there who've dreamt about developing a time machine simply to go and see awesome gigs to hang out at L'amour or with the Old Bridge Militia or whatever...


**I'd provide a kindly link but their stupid site killed the browser window. Also, you all fucking know who they are; they don't need my help (or want it, I imagine)

No comments:

Post a Comment